We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators to be successful online.
1. Business Development Manager
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with customers for local markets. Assigned to the named customers, the Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives through the positioning and promoting product portfolio in the region.
The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of Company’s products in a customer menu first approach. They will provide services to the assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle, and ensuring alignment with customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Leads solution development efforts & market and consumer insights in a ‘menu first’ approach that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company stakeholders – customer service, marketing, management etc
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one, three and five-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability –Volume, Revenue and Business Margins
- Achieves strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Completes a strategic account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
2. Sales Executive
The Medical Sales Specialist is responsible to achieve target sales of in-line products within budgets for the designated territory.
Major Accountabilities :
- To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
- To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
- To prepare and implement account development and territory business plans.
- To improve clinical sales and marketing knowledge of promoted and competitor products.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
- To update and maintain sales tracking systems to maximise effectiveness on territory.
Other duties as and when assigned.
- Candidates with a Degree in Science or Pharmacy is preferred.
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience as Medical Representative in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to liaise with staff at all levels in an effective and efficient manner.
- Able to work independently as well as a team in promoting Company’s products.
- Possess positive attitude and goal oriented.
- Has good business acumen.
- Proficiency in the English and Bahasa Malaysia language.